I used the Forever Fern bundle to create today’s card. This bundle has quickly became one of my favorites, so I had the share a project with it.
- Cut card base at 5.5 x 8.5 and score at 4.25.
- Adhere 4 x 5.25 Designer Series Paper to 4.125 x 5.325 Pretty Peacock card stock.
- Adhere 1.25 x 4 strip of Pretty Peacock to DSP layer.
- Die cut border using Many Medallions die in gold glimmer (can use gold foil) die. Add to the DSP layer and adhere to card base.
- Using Whisper White Card stock, stamp sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink and image in Pear Pizzazz ink. Die-cut and adhere to card base.