Hello! Today, I have a bit of a different post. Today, I am sharing how I design my digital greeting cards with Photoshop. During this time, I am inspired to share all the different kinds of paper crafts I like to do. The medical staff across the world have been our frontline fighting against the Coronavirus.
I decided to create a quick video showing how you can design a custom greeting card in Photoshop.
Below are links with companies I am affiliated with. By clicking on these, I do earn a small commission on any purchases made.
- Mujka Clipart – https://mujka-cliparts.com?ref:candice
- Prettygrafik – https://prettygrafik.com/store?ref=29610
- Designs by Aymara – https://designsbyaymara.com/?ref=_bhlrpfnngc
- Computer used – MacBook Pro https://amzn.to/34tMqeY
- Printer – HP Envy https://amzn.to/2yR7nFa
- Paper – Stampin Up Whisper White Cardstock – http://bit.ly/2kq7oca
Stay in touch!
- Follow my Royally Made Boutique business on FaceBook http://bit.ly/2uqMZbC
- Join my Royally Made Boutique newsletter! http://eepurl.com/dmVdaj