The spotlight is on love for Valentine’s Day. It’s a time filled with so many emotions that can be hard to express.
Go the extra mile with your greeting cards by adding a more personal message to the recipient of the card.
- Make your own Valentine’s Day Card. You don’t have to be creative to make your own card, but it does send the message that you planned ahead and took the time to create a handmade card.
- Keep it personal. If you are creating a handmade card, use a quote or poem that mean something to you and the recipient of the card. This is the time to refer to your Valentine with a pet name and really tell them how you feel.
- Take it to the next level. Leave little candies with messages to the recipient in the days leading to Valentine’s Day.
Below are some ideas you can use on the inside of your Valentine’s Day cards.
- “Hope your day brings just what you want it to.”
- “Thanks for being the loyal and caring [friend] you are. Love you!”
- “Here’s to a Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food and especially good friends like you.”
- “Happy Valentine’s to one of my favorite people. Ever.”
- “[Dad], I hope you’re feeling really loved today. You are!”
- “Have fun on Valentine’s Day, and don’t eat too much candy.”
- “Hope your day is filled with reminders of how much you’re loved.”
- “As my [Mom]…as a friend…as a Valentine…you’re the best!”
- “You make me laugh. You make me think. You make me really glad we’re [sisters].”
- “Thanks for all you do that makes my life happier (which is a lot!).”
For a Child
- “Happy Valentine’s Day, Sweetheart.”
- “It’s so sweet having a [daughter] like you. Hope your Valentine’s Day is extra sweet, too.”
- “Love you bunches and bunches.”
- “Happy Valentine’s Day to one of our sweetest blessings.”
- “Missing you and sending you a big Valentine hug!”
For Your Sweetie
- “Happy Valentine’s Day, Gorgeous.”
- “Wishing the sweetest, happiest day to my forever Valentine.”
- “Tonight is all ours. I can’t wait to celebrate with you.”
- “Especially today, I hope you feel how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you in my life.”
- “You take my breath away. Always.”
- “You have no idea how sexy you are.”
- “I couldn’t ask for a more wonderful [husband] than you.”
- “My heart is all yours.”
- “Thanks for being you and for being mine.”
- “I love all the adventures we have together.”