Happy New Year! As we enter 2020, I started thinking about what my plans are for the upcoming year. This past year, I have struggled with blogging and my creativity as a whole. I have had personal changes and challenges. However, I really struggled creatively. This year is going to be about doing more of what I love.
This year I am branching off when it comes to my crafting. I am going to remain with Stampin Up. I will be reaching my 5th year anniversary in March, which I am excited about. However, I am going to be a little more focused on building my overall craft business. What does this mean? My primary focus is going to be on my Royally Made Boutique business. I will be selling my creations and designs. As I start this new venture, my shop will focus on T-shirts, greeting cards, party favors, mugs and glasses.
What does this mean for this blog? I will continue sharing my Stampin’ Up! projects. This will not change. From time to time, I will be sharing my other creative outlets, like working with my Cricut/Silhouette and digital products. This way I can maintain one blog instead of having multiple blogs.
What are my other goals?
- Grow my blog traffic by 20%
- Attend business related conferences, if money allows
- Provide more useful content for my readers and followers
- Blog at least 2 to 3 times a week
- Revive my newsletters for my subscribers
- Increase my Pinterest Followers by 20%
- Increase my Instagram Followers by 20%
- Increase my YouTube Followers by 20%
- Create more content for my YouTube channels
While this is a general list of my goals, I will be turning these into S.M.A.R.T goals with timelines and milestones. What are your goals for 2020? Comment below!
Cheers to the New Year!