Today I am sharing a Hershey Treat Box using the Wicked Dies. This tutorial is going to be a part of my 5 days of Halloween series exclusively for my newsletter subscribers. Subscribe if you don’t want to miss out on the fun!
If you would like to receive weekly FREE Tutorials and Inspiration, join my mailing list to stay in the know!
Host Code – Z3ZKR474
Earn FREE gift when you place a qualifying order ($50 or more before shipping and tax) thru me using my June host code. See below for more details!
PLACE A PRODUCT ORDER OF $50 or more (before shipping and tax) in my on-line store this month and you can earn a FREE gift that I will select valued at up to $10 or more depending on the size of your over.
HOW TO EARN MY FREE BONUS GIFT THIS MONTH:
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER: ADD HOST CODE for orders of $50 or more and under $150 (before tax and shipping). To claim your bonus gift from me, you MUST include this host code.
- $150+ ORDER: PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift, as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards.
DEADLINE is August 15th.
Join the Stamping Elitists
Join my Stamping Elitists Team! If you enjoy stamping and building relationships with other stampers, ask my how you can join my team!
How I’m Bossin’?
Did you enjoy today’s post? I hope you did. Be sure to stay connected with me by doing the following:
- Sign up HERE for my newsletter and receive exclusive monthly tutorials.
- Follow me on YouTube for video using Stampin Up products!
- Follow me on Pinterest! I pin some interesting stuff!
- Follow my Facebook Page.
- Save 10% on coordinating bundles for current catalogs only!
- Don’t forget you can save up tp 70% over at the clearance rack!
- Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and receive additional project ideas each month!