Sending gratitude to others often gets over looked in today’s society. It’s a good idea to express gratitude in writing. Here are 4 reasons to send thank you cards.
- Creates a connection. It’s really easy to say thank you in a quick text or Facebook message. When you take the time to send a thank you card, it shows the recipient that you took the time to write and send a message.
- People are more likely to keep your cards. When you take the time to send a thank you card, people are more likely not to just throw in the trash.
- Writing thank you cards maintain your mindfulness and you think about why you are thankful.
- Right thing to do. It’s important to express gratitude and let people know who appreciate the things that they do.
Handmade Thank You Card Example
This card was so easy to make. I used the Rustic Retreat stamp set to create this card.
If you would like to receive weekly FREE Tutorials and Inspiration, join my mailing list to stay in the know!
See more FREE Tutorials HERE!
Host Code – 23PWQFM4
Earn FREE gift when you place a qualifying order ($50 or more before shipping and tax) thru me using my June host code. See below for more details!
PLACE A PRODUCT ORDER OF $50 or more (before shipping and tax) in my on-line store this month and you can earn a FREE gift that I will select valued at up to $10 or more depending on the size of your over.
HOW TO EARN MY FREE BONUS GIFT THIS MONTH:
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER: ADD HOST CODE for orders of $50 or more and under $150 (before tax and shipping). To claim your bonus gift from me, you MUST include this host code.
- $150+ ORDER: PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift, as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards.
DEADLINE is July 15th.
Join the Stamping Elitists
Join my Stamping Elitists Team! If you enjoy stamping and building relationships with other stampers, ask my how you can join my team!
How I’m Bossin’?
Did you enjoy today’s post? I hope you did. Be sure to stay connected with me by doing the following:
- Sign up HERE for my newsletter and receive exclusive monthly tutorials.
- Follow me on YouTube for video using Stampin Up products!
- Follow me on Pinterest! I pin some interesting stuff!
- Follow my Facebook Page.
- Save 10% on coordinating bundles for current catalogs only!
- Don’t forget you can save up tp 70% over at the clearance rack!
- Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and receive additional project ideas each month!