Happy Wednesday! Today I am sharing another card with the Everything is Rosy Product Melody.
This time I decided to incorporate the dies and stamps into my card. I stamped the flowers with Melon Mambo ink and the leaves in Night of Navy ink. I would have never thought to use Night of Navy for leaves since I am always thinking green.
New May Host Code – MVMXN3TT
Join the Stamping Elitists
Did you enjoy today’s video of the preorder? Do you want to get your hands on the product now? Did you know that you could add the preorder items to your starter kit? Interested? Join my Stamping Elitists Team! If you enjoy stamping and building relationships with other stampers, ask my how you can join my team!\
How I’m Bossin’?
Did you enjoy today’s post? I hope you did. Be sure to stay connected with me by doing the following:
- Sign up HERE for my newsletter and receive exclusive monthly tutorials.
- Follow me on YouTube for video using Stampin Up products!
- Follow me on Pinterest! I pin some interesting stuff!
- Follow my Facebook Page.
- Visit my Gallery for project ideas and tutorials by clicking on the pictures.
- Save 10% on coordinating bundles for current catalogs only!
- Don’t forget you can save up tp 70% over at the clearance rack!
- Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and receive additional project ideas each month!