I absolutely love the Tea Together stamp sets and the framelits. While Tea Together was designed to around Mother’s Day, the set can be used beyond its intended use.
- Score and fold Thick Whisper White.
- Stamp tea pot on post-it note and fussy cut the interior of the tea pot. Using the floral images and the mask, stamp the interior of the tea pot and color using the Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp sentiment in Calypso Coral ink and die-cut using the Stitched Labels Framelits. Die-cut the tea pot using the Tea Time Framelits.
- Adhere Tea Room DSP to the Mint Macaron Cardstock. Adhere the Wood Textures DSP to the bottom of the Tea Room layer. Adhere to card base.
- Adhere die-cut sentiment and tea pot. Make a bow using the Tea Room Ribbon and adhere.
You can download the tutorial HERE!
Supply ListProduct List
Join the Stamping Elitists
Join my Stamping Elitists Team! If you enjoy stamping and building relationships with other stampers, ask my how you can join my team!
New February Hostess Code (HHWK4YPP ) – Earn the Heart Epoxy Droplets for FREE when you place a qualifying order ($50 or more before shipping and tax) thru me using my January host code. See below for more details!
PLACE A PRODUCT ORDER OF $50 or more (before shipping and tax) in my on-line store this month and you can earn the Heart Epoxy Droplets.
HOW TO EARN MY FREE BONUS GIFT THIS MONTH:
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER: ADD HOST CODE, HHWK4YPP for orders of $50 or more and under $150 (before tax and shipping). To claim your bonus gift from me, you MUST include this host code.
- $150+ ORDER: PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift, Heart Epoxy Droplets, as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards.
DEADLINE IS February 28th.
How I’m Bossin’?
Did you enjoy today’s post? I hope you did. Be sure to stay connected with me by doing the following:
- Sign up HERE for my newsletter and receive exclusive monthly tutorials.
- Follow me on YouTube for video using Stampin Up products!
- Follow me on Pinterest! I pin some interesting stuff!
- Follow my Facebook Page.
- Visit my Gallery for project ideas and tutorials by clicking on the pictures.
- Save 10% on coordinating bundles for current catalogs only!
- Don’t forget you can save up tp 70% over at the clearance rack!
- Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and receive additional project ideas each month!