New Sale-a-bration Products
Coming February 15th! We are half-way through Sale-a-bration and there are new products to be earned for every $50 or $100 you spend through March 31st.
New Sale-a-bration Coordinating Products
You know the amazing Sale-a-bration products that are available now? How amazing would it be if there are coordinating framelits available? Starting March 1st, take your Sale-a-bration even further with coordinating products.
Join the Stamping Elitists
Join my Stamping Elitists Team! If you enjoy stamping and building relationships with other stampers, ask my how you can join my team!
New January Hostess Code (HHWK4YPP ) – Earn the Heart Epoxy Droplets for FREE when you place a qualifying order ($50 or more before shipping and tax) thru me using my January host code. See below for more details!
PLACE A PRODUCT ORDER OF $50 or more (before shipping and tax) in my on-line store this month and you can earn the Heart Epoxy Droplets.
HOW TO EARN MY FREE BONUS GIFT THIS MONTH:
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER: ADD HOST CODE, HHWK4YPP for orders of $50 or more and under $150 (before tax and shipping). To claim your bonus gift from me, you MUST include this host code.
- $150+ ORDER: PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift, Heart Epoxy Droplets, as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards.
DEADLINE IS February 28th.
How I’m Bossin’?
Love receiving FREE tutorials? Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter. This week, I am releasing Valentine tutorials.
Did you enjoy today’s post? I hope you did. Be sure to stay connected with me by doing the following:
- Sign up HERE for my newsletter and receive exclusive monthly tutorials.
- Follow me on YouTube for video using Stampin Up products!
- Follow me on Pinterest! I pin some interesting stuff!
- Follow my Facebook Page.
- Visit my Gallery for project ideas and tutorials by clicking on the pictures.
- Save 10% on coordinating bundles for current catalogs only!
- Don’t forget you can save up tp 70% over at the clearance rack!
- Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and receive additional project ideas each month!