This has to be one of the best catalogs I that has been released. I loved almost everything.
I decided to case one of the cards in the catalog. It’s not exact since I changed up some of the measurements and embellishments.
1. Cut Soft Sea Form card stock at 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock at 4 1/4″ x 2 1/2″.
3. Cut scrap pieces of Whisper White and Balmy Blue for die-cutting and stamping.
1. Using the Be Mine Stitched Framelits, die-cut border on Soft Sea Form card stock.
2. Stamp heart with flowers with Versamark ink and emboss with gold embossing power.
3. Die-cut using scalloped heart. Also, using Balmy Blue card stock, die-cut another scalloped heart to create outline layer.
4) Adhere Whisper White card stock to card base. Adhere the gold embossed heart to card and add Balmy Blue scalloped outline.
5) Stamp sentiment in Balmy Blue ink and adhere using dimensionals.
6) Using the Dark Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends, color 3 epoxy hearts and adhere to card base.
New December Hostess Code (JN2649B6) – Earn the Basic Rhinestones for FREE when you place a qualifying order ($50 or more before shipping and tax) thru me using my December host code. See below for more details!
PLACE A PRODUCT ORDER OF $50 or more (before shipping and tax) in my on-line store this month and you can earn the Basic Rhinestones.
HOW TO EARN MY FREE BONUS GIFT THIS MONTH:
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER: ADD HOST CODE, JN2649B6 for orders of $50 or more and under $150 (before tax and shipping). To claim your bonus gift from me, you MUST include this host code.
- $150+ ORDER: PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift, Basic Rhinestones, as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards.
DEADLINE IS December 31st.
Did you enjoy today’s post? I hope you did. Be sure to stay connected with me by doing the following:
- Sign up HERE for my newsletter and receive exclusive monthly tutorials.
- Follow me on YouTube for video using Stampin Up products!
- Follow me on Pinterest! I pin some interesting stuff!
- Follow my Facebook Page.
- Visit my Gallery for project ideas and tutorials by clicking on the pictures.
- Save 10% on coordinating bundles for current catalogs only!
- Don’t forget you can save up tp 70% over at the clearance rack!
- Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and receive additional project ideas each month!