Today’s card was created using Stampin’ Up’s Perpetual Birthday Calendar, Gorgeous Grunge, and Crazy About You stamp sets. I also used the coordinating Hello You thinlits and the Flower Medallion punch.
The card was created for two challenges I am playing along with. One is a color challenge over at Just Add Ink and a sketch over at Sketch Saturday.
I really love playing along in the color challenge because they are not colors that I would normally use. I love using pinks and purples. It was nice to shake things up.
How I created this card…
- Cut an A2 size card base using Baked Brown Sugar cardstock.
- Cut card layer at 4″ x 5 1/4″ using old olive cardstock.
- Using Gorgeous Grunge and Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp sets, create a background using Mossy Meadow ink.
- Cut a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock 2 3/4″ wide. Tip: The length of the cardstock does not matter since you can cut it down. To get the arrow, use the largest banner die and place the cardstock at the ens of the banner die. See Picture.
- Use the second smallest Window Frame framelit to cut out the frame in Whisper White.
- Using Tanglo Twist ink and the Crazy About You stamp set, stamp the medallion flower and punch it out with the Flower Medallion punch.
- Cut a 1 3/4″ wide piece of Tanglo Twist cardstock, use the Hello You thinlits to cut out the “hello” sentiment.