It’s with a sadden heart that I tell you that the Blendabilities have been discountinued. There are many reasons for this:
- The Blendabilities markers have been experiencing defect issues, namely that many of the markers arrived dry to the customers.
- The manufacturer is unable to correct the problem and provide Stampin’ Up! with a solution. Therefore the product line has been discontinued.
- The good news is that Stampin’ Up! is committed to ONLY selling the BEST products available, so rather than ship a defective product and continue to send replacements, they have made this decision.
- The Memento Black Ink pad and refill will still be available (and that’s great news because it’s a fabulous black pad!)
- What should you do?
1. If you currently have a pack of Blendabilities on backorder that you purchased, do nothing, you will receive a refund from Stampin’ Up! within the next month.
2. If you have selected a free pack of Blendabilities from hostess rewards or from a Sale a Bration choice and they are on backorder or defective, please complete the survey (CLICK HERE) – have your original order number handy – and you will be able to select a replacement Sale a Bration or hostess item.
3. If you feel you have a defective package of Blendabilities, please contact Stampin’ Up! Demo Support at 1 800 STAMPUP.
Note: due to the unavailability of the Blendabilities as part of the advertised Sale a Bration offering, some of the other 14 Sale a Bration products MAY run out.. stamp sets will be available through 3/31/15, but the other items MAY risk selling out.